The Cobian Backup 11.2 Activation Code interface is very intuitive, and it is totally focused on its task, something that many similar programs don’t do due to the fact that they implement hundreds of functions. Cobian Backup 11.2 license code carries out backups, and it does so in the best possible way. A multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and back up your files and directories, with multiple backup modes being supported
Cobian Backup activated
Cobian Backup activator is a reliable software solution designed to back up your files either on the local computer or onto another system in the network. Of course, just as expected, there are multiple backup modes supports, including full, differential, incremental and dummy, with dedicated settings for each of them. But first, a few words on the interface. Although the application is supposed to address such an important task, Cobian Backup key is pretty intuitive and sports a well-organized look.
I find it extremely useful that Cobian Backup 18.104.22.1682 keygen allows you to create tasks for specific backup actions. You can schedule them afterward to run at specific moments of time. The destination for the backup copy can be another location on your hard drive, a network computer, or even an FTP server. Additionally, the software also includes tools, such as: decrypter, deleter, encoder, decompressor, translator, remote manager, etc. They will ensure that your data is safely encrypted and secured. I must mention that no Help manual is available offline. The program documentation can be accessed only on the developer’s website. Cobian Backup 11.2 full version with keygen download is supported on both 32- and 64-bit systems, and I kindly recommend it.
- Supports FTP backup
- The Help manual is available only online
- Includes a reliable scheduler
- Free program
- Memory and disk intensive when performing backups.
- For those that want a magic program that knows what to do without being told, I’m not sure where you’re going to find that, but Cobian backup is a very solid program that does just what I want a program to do; namely, it creates an exact duplicate of the original file(s) without using a proprietary format, or enforced compression. Of course you can use compression, but I don’t.The last thing you want to find is that you can’t restore from a proprietary backup file, so I like to leave files in the native format even if it takes more space – meaning the exact same amount of space the original file required on your hard drive. As to one (or two?) reviewer’s comment about it taking up extra space, I’m not sure what he/she (or they did) but I don’t believe they understand what’s happening, how to use the program, or manage backups. A real backup will ADD files; if you move file A from location 1 to location 2, it won’t delete the file in location 1, but it will add it in location 2. Moving or adding files will increase the size of the backup folder over time.If you simply modify file A and leave it in the same location, you can have the software over write the file if you choose. There are lots of possibilities, and you should understand what you’re doing if you want the security of a real backup.To get you started, here’s a very basic incremental backup strategy that COPIES files. I’m not saying this is the best way, and it does take some work, but if your files are valuable, I would suggest you work out a some kind of strategy that suits you.1) create a backup folder (e.g., on an external drive)with a name of your choosing. Call it MyBackup, or something you’ll easily recognize. However, before doing a backup, check the properties/security of the new folder and make sure you have ownership/read/write capabilities.2)Create a baseline – Select all the folders on your PC that you want to backup, point Cobian to your new backup folder on the external drive, and do either an incremental* or full backup. I’ve started with a full backup, but I think incremental might be a better way to go and eliminate possible redundant copying.3) perform incremental backups (daily/weekly) the frequency is your choice, but you must do this regularly, and the more frequently you do it, the better your recovery options are and the faster the backup will go. With regular incremental backups, Cobian can/does sift through hundreds of GBs of data quickly, and will copy just the new/modified files extremely quickly. It is fast..NOTE: the size of the baseline backup folder will grow as you add new things. You would have to physically delete files from this folder if you no longer want them, but then it wouldn’t be a real “backup”, would it?4) Optional. Assuming you’ve done incremental backups – as opposed to differential, if/when your baseline has grown too large, you can manage it. You can start over with a new baseline and delete the old one(assuming there’s nothing there you might want), or to be a little safer, you could create a new baseline, and then use a compare/duplicate file finder to remove dupes and identify the files that are different. This adds more work, but you can safely assume you won’t lose anything.The software is not really confusing, hard to use, and works flawlessly on a Windows 7 PC. A little understanding can go a long way toward creating a backup strategy and protecting your data.
- Aside from the complete lack of instructions amidst an ocean of unexplained buttons and widgets, the software installs incorrectly, creating another self-starting tray app when specifically instructed not to do so.
- Just download it, you won’t be sorry. Works Great !
- It did its job but it is not “intuitive” or obvious to apply. I got it to work, but it wasn’t easy.
- Lots of options and features, fast, reliable, free with no hooks
Cobian Backup 11.2 premium is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload). Multi-Language-Support. Chooseable Maximum of Backups: no need of later manual deletion. [In order to be able to use Volume Shadow Copies in Windows 8 and 10 you will need to activate/install the .NET 3.5 framework. In order to activate it just open the Control Panel, Click Programs, Click Turn Windows Features on or off and select the .NET 3.5 framework.]
System Requirements for Cobian Backup:
- Homepage: www.cobiansoft.com
- Author Luis Cobian
- Last version 22.214.171.1242
Is Cobian Backup compatible with Windows 8.1?
No, Cobian Backup is not compatible with Windows 8.1. This version of Windows has been released recently. The developer will update it soon. You can either check back later on its official website or install the Windows 7 version. I believe it will work in Windows 8.1.
I tried the Windows 7 version of Cobian Backup in Windows 8.1. Whenever I shutdown or restarted Windows the program stopped working.
What’s new in last version:
Russian language updated
Ucranian translation added
German language added
Portuguese-BR files updated
Czech help file updated
When using ZIP compression, some files where ignored. Bug introduced in 126.96.36.1998. Fixed
The status bar was showing accelerators in file names
The post-backup events where always getting 0 as the number of errors in the task. Fixed
When deleting old backups, the name of the files or directories to delete ara now logged
When "Calculate source sizes" was checked, the task properties was showing "Calculating…" for ever. Fixed
Cobian Backup 188.8.131.522 full version with crack, Cobian Backup 184.108.40.2060 full version with keygen download free, Cobian Backup 220.127.116.118 full version with keygen download free, Cobian Backup 18.104.22.1685 Registration key, Cobian Backup 22.214.171.1240 For Pc Free Download, Cobian Backup 126.96.36.1993 full version patch, Cobian Backup 188.8.131.526 full version setup, Cobian Backup 184.108.40.2065 patch, Cobian Backup 220.127.116.113 full version with crack and keygen, Cobian Backup 18.104.22.1686 Gravity Beta full version setup, Cobian Backup 22.214.171.1245 Gravity Beta Full Version Activator, Cobian Backup 126.96.36.1991 Gravity Beta preactivated, Cobian Backup 188.8.131.529 Gravity Beta full version, Cobian Backup 184.108.40.2066 Gravity Beta key, Cobian Backup 220.127.116.111 Gravity Beta registeration keys, Cobian Backup 18.104.22.1688 Gravity Beta Activator Free Download, Cobian Backup 22.214.171.1246 Gravity Beta Full Version Activation Code, Cobian Backup 126.96.36.1993 Gravity Beta full version serial keys, Cobian Backup 188.8.131.528 Gravity Beta pre-Activated, Cobian Backup 184.108.40.2063 Gravity Beta Full Version Registration Code