If you want to know what a network is used for, whether a wireless network or a LAN, it’s necessary to resort to tracking programs (more commonly known as sniffers) that are capable of intercepting and analyzing the information that flows over the network. And in the case of wireless networks, one of the most practical solutions is CommView serial keys . By means of CommView Full Version Full Crack for WiFi you’ll be able to carry out the control of all the packages that are sent over your network, as well as testing its security by using the programs powerful WEP and WPA decryption software.
The tool includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications. For remote monitoring tasks, you can use special, optional add-on for the app: CommView 7 activated Remote Agent. It allows Comm View users to capture network traffic on any computer where Remote Agent is running, regardless of the computer’s physical location. This powerful and unique technology broadens your monitoring range: you are no longer limited by your LAN segment or personal computer. Features and Highlights Note: 30 days trial version.
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
- Generate traffic reports in real time.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
- Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture loopback traffic.
- And much more!
- Supports both 32- and 64-bit OS
- User can set the node depth to decode
- Crashed on many occasions. I had to deinstall. Poor quality assurance.
- on the surface great features
- i like
- I love this program because it has an easy to use interface, it doesn’t use much CPU or Memory, and you can add an alias to IP Addresses you want to remember. This makes it simple to block unwanted connections to your computer.
- i like
This application captures every packet on the wire to display important information such as a list of packets and network connections, vital statistics, protocol distribution charts, and so on. You can examine, save, filter, import and export captured packets, view protocol decodes down to the lowest layer with full analysis of over 100 supported protocols. With this information, the tool can help you pinpoint network problems and troubleshoot software and hardware.
System Requirements for CommView:
- Pentium III or higher
- 128 RAM
- 9 Mb HDD
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64, Windows 8, Windows 8 64, Windows 10, Windows 10 64
- Homepage: www.tamos.com
- Author TamoSoft
- Last version 7.0 Build 788
What’s new in last version:
A completely reworked protocol decoder: more supported protocols and a summary for each packet.
New operating systems supported: Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit Editions.
Decreased RAM utilization in the VoIP analysis module. The new version can handle more simultaneous calls using less RAM.
Adjustable jitter buffer for realistic simulation of real-life VoIP phone sound quality.
Improved "Find" dialog: Search direction and Unicode search (UTF-8, UTF-16) are now supported.
More flexible decoder tree options: You can now set the number of nodes to be expanded.
CommView 6.5 Build 730 Activation Code, CommView 6.1 Build 622 Free Download Activator