Overall, MediaShow – now in its sixth version – provides a complete package for people looking to edit and share images and video content. CyberLink’s improvements have made it a solid app which has great usability and is able to get impressive results.
- Impressive usability
- Photo slideshow creation
- Image and video editing
- Photo management and tagging
- Ability to share files through social media
CyberLink MediaShow Serial Key
Tons of features: We found CyberLink Media Show to be a very versatile and able application, especially for creating videos and editing pictures. The face tagging and photo touch-up tools performed well, and we had no problems with the DVD or slideshow creators. Social integration: MediaShow gives you quick links, so you can share media with websites, such as YouTube, Facebook, and Flickr, as well as send files via email directly from the application. We experienced no slowness or errors while uploading files to the Internet.
Sharing to social networks and online media sites such as Flickr, YouTube, and even Facebook can now be done easily without leaving MediaShow. Likewise, you may want to send your freshly retouched images to your friends and family via e-mail, or convert your new movies into formats that your mobile devices support – CyberLink MediaShow 6.0.71594 Full Crack provides you with the tools you need to convert your videos directly into codecs that your iPod, iPhone, PSP, and PS3 can understand. Thus, this comprehensive media editor and organizer offers you all the functionality you need to correct, enhance, organize, and share your favorite photos and videos in an attractive and intuitive environment suitable for all users, and especially those not too keen on highly sophisticated media editors.
- Wide array of transitions and other video and photo effects
- Produces creative slideshows
- 3D support
- Intuitive and straightforward functionality
- Some text nearly matches background color
- Video conversion capabilities
- Integrates with Facebook for easy tagging
- Attractive and easy-to-use interface
- Converts files faster than alternative programs
- Instaburn has serious driver issues [UDF] and there is no upgrade for 64 bit computers. You have to buy a whole new suite. Even then the instaburn doesn’t work
- It came free with Vista.
For anyone with lots of photos and videos but little time, MediaShow is a game changer. The powerful yet simple software is designed to help you quickly and logically organize your media in multiple ways, apply simple fixes or enhance them with stylistic elements and create professional-looking slideshows and movies with just a few clicks. Advanced sharing tools let you share your creations to social communities or burn them to DVD or Blu-ray Discs for enjoying at home.
System Requirements for CyberLink MediaShow:
- Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal.
- Memory: 1 GB required (2 GB and above recommended for HD video).
- HDD Space: 1GB required.
- 10 GB HDD Space (20 GB recommended) required for DVD production.
- 60 GB HDD Space (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc production.
- VGA: Minimum Intel 945 GM and above / Minimum NVIDIA Geforce 6600 and above / Minimum ATI X1600 and above.
- 64MB-VRAM and above. Some animation effects may be turned off or degraded for lower end graphics system.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600, 16-bit color or above.
- DirectX 9 or above.
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.cyberlink.com
- Author CyberLink
- Last version 6.0.71594
My Cyberlink MediaShow is not working. Can you help?
Try uninstalling the application and then installing it again. This should fix it. If you no longer have the installation package, you can visit Software Informer review page of the product in order to obtain an official download link.
What’s new in last version:
An all new design and layout for easier media management.
Use the media library calendar to view a visual timeline of your media by the date it was shot.
View 3D photos and play back 3D videos.
Convert 2D media to 3D in real-time, or create 3D photos and videos using 2D media.
Create 3D media, including 3D photos, movies, and discs.
Access and browse through Facebook and Flickr photos from within the CyberLink MediaShow media library
Watch all your favorite YouTube channels and videos without leaving the program.
Download media from Flickr and Facebook for use in slideshows and other media.
CyberLink MediaShow 6.0.3914 Full Version license code, CyberLink MediaShow 5.5.1321.23021 Full Version keygen