DocFetcher 1.1 serial keys is a portable German/English open source desktop search application. It allows you search the contents of documents on your computer. – You can think of it as Google for your local document repository. DocFetcher 1.1 Full Version Free Download is an Open Source desktop search application: It allows you to search the contents of files on your computer. You can think of it as Google for your local files. The application runs on Windows, Linux and OS X, and is made available under the Eclipse Public License. Features and Highlights
DocFetcher free download
It is possible to filter results by establishing the minimum and maximum file size. When building an index form you can make several adjustments. For instance, you can index HTML pairs as single documents, detect executable 7Z and ZIP archives, and store relative paths if it's possible. Options can be restored to their default values. Several configuration settings are also available through the Preferences screen. Therefore, the search history can be automatically cleared on exit. But you may also reconfigure the global hotkey and alter the default highlight color, among others. A Readme file explains every aspect of DocFetcher portable.
Once the search is done, we can filter the results in several ways, for example, we can determine a document minimum/maximum size, omit certain file types, or select a particular folder on the search scope. The program features a preview-only window that displays the content of a selected document, highlighting the keywords, and activating different buttons according to its format. We can navigate through documents, or open them with their associated program. For HTML files, the preview window turns into a basic web browser with extra buttons such as Stop or Refresh. From the settings we can define aspects such as the highlight color, determine which file types to skip during search, the number of documents to be shown in the result pane, among others.
- Indexing is a bit slow
- Works on Windows and Linux
- Open source
- Works efficiently with several types of documents
- A portable version: There is a portable version of DocFetcher cracked that runs on Windows, Linux and OS X. How this is useful is described in more detail further down this page.
- 64-bit support: Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are supported.
- Unicode support: DocFetcher 1.1.22 Full Version license code comes with rock-solid Unicode support for all major formats, including Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, PDF, HTML, RTF and plain text files.
- Archive support: DocFetcher 1.1.22 For Pc Free Download supports the following archive formats: zip, 7z, rar, and the whole tar.* family. The file extensions for zip archives can be customized, allowing you to add more zip-based archive formats as needed. Also, DocFetcher 1.1.22 setup can handle an unlimited nesting of archives (e.g. a zip archive containing a 7z archive containing a rar archive… and so on).
- Search in source code files: The file extensions by which DocFetcher key recognizes plain text files can be customized, so you can use DocFetcher 1.1 full version patch for searching in any kind of source code and other text-based file formats. (This works quite well in combination with the customizable zip extensions, e.g. for searching in Java source code inside Jar files.)
- Outlook PST files: DocFetcher pin allows searching for Outlook emails, which Microsoft Outlook typically stores in PST files.
- Detection of HTML pairs: By default, DocFetcher 1.1 serial keys detects pairs of HTML files (e.g. a file named “foo.html” and a folder named “foo_files”), and treats the pair as a single document. This feature may seem rather useless at first, but it turned out that this dramatically increases the quality of the search results when you’re dealing with HTML files, since all the “clutter” inside the HTML folders disappears from the results.
- Regex-based exclusion of files from indexing: You can use regular expressions to exclude certain files from indexing. For example, to exclude Microsoft Excel files, you can use a regular expression like this: .*.xls
- Mime-type detection: You can use regular expressions to turn on “mime-type detection” for certain files, meaning that DocFetcher 1.1 Full Version Registration key will try to detect their actual file types not just by looking at the filename, but also by peeking into the file contents. This comes in handy for files that have the wrong file extension.
- Powerful query syntax: In addition to basic constructs like OR, AND and NOT DocFetcher 1.1 Full Version Full Crack also supports, among other things: Wildcards, phrase search, fuzzy search (“find words that are similar to…”), proximity search (“these two words should be at most 10 words away from each other”), boosting (“increase the score of documents containing…”)
System Requirements for DocFetcher:
- Java 1.7.0 or higher
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Homepage: docfetcher.sourceforge.net
- Author DocFetcher Team
- Last version 1.1.22
What’s new in last version:
DocFetcher could not be started on OS X with Java 9 or newer.
Crash on Windows due to hotkey issues (bug #1466 and others).
Crash on some PDF files (bug #1477 and others).
MS Office files containing very large amounts of text could not be read.
DocFetcher could not read the metadata of certain JPEG files (bug #1493).
The previous version of DocFetcher could not be started on OS X when running Java 8 or older.
Crash with “root cannot be null” message on certain malformed PDF files (bug #1443).
Crash with “ClassCastException” error on certain PDF files (bug #1459).
Crash on certain EPUB files (bug #1463).
Crash when trying to set strings like ”(zip jar” in the plain text or zip extension field on the indexing dialog (bug #1457).
DocFetcher 1.1.22 full version setup, DocFetcher 1.1.21 Full Version serial code, DocFetcher 1.1.20 full version with crack, DocFetcher 1.1.19 registration keys, DocFetcher 1.1.18 full version crack, DocFetcher 1.1.17 key, DocFetcher 1.1.16 crack, DocFetcher 1.1.15 Free Crack, DocFetcher 1.1.14 activator, DocFetcher 1.1.13 full version setup, DocFetcher 1.1.12 Activation Code, DocFetcher 1.1.11 patched, DocFetcher 1.1.10 free, DocFetcher 1.1.9 Full Version Registration Code, DocFetcher 1.1.8 Full Crack, DocFetcher 1.1.7 Full Crack, DocFetcher 1.1.6 with keygen, DocFetcher 1.1.4 precracked, DocFetcher 1.1.3 reg keys, DocFetcher 1.1.2 Full Version Free Crack