- iPhone/iPad File Manager
- Navigation, Upload and Download
- Quick Preview, Drag&Drop
- Delete, Rename and Move
- Asian/Long Filename Support
- iOS App Manager
- One-step Batch install/uninstall App
- Back up installed App to .ipa package
- Install unsigned .ipa package
- Quick App list preview
- iPhone/iPad Portable Disk
- Realtime Progress Indicator
- High Speed Data Transmission
- Scheduled Data Transferring
- Recursive Copy Subfolders
- Backup iPod Music & Movie
- iTunes Managed Media Files
- Recover Songs and Movie
- Copy from iPad/iPhone
- Copy to PC with Friendly Title
- Upload Wallpaper in Batch
- Image Thumbnail Preview
- Batch Uploading and Conversion
- Change Image Resolution
- High Quality Image Resizing
iFunBox Activator Free Download
Thanks to iFunBox serial code , users will be able to carry out multiple actions: Therefore, if you’re interested in an application that will allow you to manage your iPod, iPhone or iPad without any difficulty, you only have to download iFunBox 3.0 Build 3939.1352 free full download for free.
- Manage the photo contents of the device by means of thumbnails to be able to remove those photos you don’t want.
- Install or create backups of the application without wasting any time at all.
- Save the configuration of any application to be able to use it on other devices.
- Save your saved games.
- Export music and films from the device.
- Use the device as a portable hard drive.
- Configure applications to save energy.
An Explorer-like file management and transfer tool for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices, enabling you to install apps, create backups and copy files iFunBox 3.0 Build 3939.1352 Full Crack is a program designed for people who own iOS devices, like iPhones, iPads or iPod Touch gadgets. With its help, you can transfer media files between your Apple device and your computer, install iOS apps on the connected gadget, and easily manage your iOS program data. You can use this tool to back up your iOS media files to your computer, check detailed info regarding the connected Apple gadget, and import data from your PC to your device. You can also install iOS apps directly from its interface.
- Helps you install apps on your iOS device
- Lacks options to back up contact details, messages, etc
- Unable to pre-listen to iOS music files
- You can import files from your PC to the connected iOS device
- Occasionally the interface displays texts in a foreign language even though English was selected as the default one
- Allows you to transfer various types of files
iOS apps store data in its sandbox for saving informations like user account, chat history, saved games, in-app purchase and etc. It provides an easy way to manipulate those data to clean the track of usage, backup messages of chats, cheat games.. iFunBox For Windows 10 Download-Store divided into “application store” and “game center” two modules，iFunBox 3 full version with crack and keygen-Store will be based on your favorite games or interested in the application, for you to recommend more new, strange, special application. There are some excellent applications may because of limit cost of advertising and promotion, it’s difficult to show in front of the public, the app will find these applications, and let them show in front of the public. As long as the fun, it will dig out one by one for you.
System Requirements for iFunBox:
- Connected iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Homepage: www.i-funbox.com
- Author iFunBox Team
- Last version 3.0 Build 3939.1352
Files transferred using version 1.6 on my MacBook Air running Yosemite 10.10.4 don’t show up on my iPhone 4s running iOS 8.1.3. The transfer seems to work. Files can be seen in iFunBox view but on the phone itself I can’t find or open any of them. This was tried for photos, videos and music (there isn’t even a folder in iFunBox meant for music so I have tried several options).
You’re not missing anything, because this is Apple’s fault. With the release of iOS 8.3, Apple has removed access to the areas where you had the option to copy files. The application is working fine, but it’s Apple who is responsible for this issue.
However, I recommend you download and use the latest version of iFunBox. There is a beta package that fixes various problems with the file transfer. To access it, use the official page of iFunBox and click the F icon on the upper-right area of the page to reach Facebook.
Download page: http://www.i-funbox.com/en_download.html
What’s new in last version:
Import/Export music, video, photo and ringtone files
Accelerated thumbnail preview in Camera Roll
Alert for failing to connect the device
Fixed crashing issue on errors
Support the New iPad;
Add App Deals function
Rescue iPhone/iPad battery: Config power saving mode for Apps
Installation package is provided, more convenient to uninstall
App list with sorted titles and thumbnails
Multi – language in a single package, easy to switch
Add new App Inspection function.
Backup App to .ipa package without jailbreak needed
Uninstall Apps in batch, without jailbreak
iFunBox 2.6 Build 2375.0747 Beta serial code, iFunBox 1.96 Build 0938.0649 Beta preactivated, iFunBox 1.95 Build 0901.0639 Beta Full Crack, iFunBox 1.9 Build 829.623 full version crack, iFunBox 1.8 Build 798.616 license Key, iFunBox 1.7 Build 0747.0603 Full Version portable