ISO to USB 1.6 serial code is a software can help you write the ISO image file to USB disks, it is really very simple to use, you only need to select the ISO file you want to burn, and select the USB device, then The software can quickly burn the entire ISO files. At the same time, the software also support bootable USB disk. You are thus prompted to input the path to the ISO file and select the USB drive, with multiple file systems supported, namely FAT32, FAT, exFAT, and NTFS. Obviously, users are allowed to write down the volume label and make the drive bootable, but this feature is only available for Windows bootable ISO images.
ISO to USB For Windows Download
Do you need to burn an ISO image onto a USB stick? Then you could do with a simple application of the likes of ISO to USB 1.6 full version patch with which you can burn images in this format onto USB units.
Record your ISO files onto USB units
This application comes along with a really simple interface that allows us to choose between different options to burn those images. It’s compatible with the following file systems: We simply have to choose the file, the type of file system and then the name of the USB unit, which will be automatically formatted just before the burning process.
ISO to USB 1.6 full setup is a free and small software that can burn the ISO image file directly to the USB drives, these USB drives include USB flash drives, memory sticks and other USB storage devices, it also supports to create a bootable USB disk with Windows operating systems. USB storage devices have displaced other media such as CD-ROM and DVD for storing information. This little and free program lets you record ISO files into USB devices. This is useful for backing up programs in a USB device to get rid of all those DVDs and CD-ROM containing the installation files of your applications. Also, the program can record Windows bootable files into a USB device that you can use to get into your system in case that you suffer a system failure due to a virus infection or other problem. This way, you can back up your important files and try to fix the problem without the need of formatting your hard drive.
- Very useful for creating bootable USB devices
- You can’t create ISO files, but only record them into USB devices
- Can create ISO images on rewrittable devices
- The program’s interface is rather dull, althoughit does not nterferewith the program’s performance
- It loads software that you didn’t want or authorize. It doesn’t fully burn the ISO to the desired USB. I tried multiple USB’s to burn an ISO to but it never finished it every time.This is a piece of crap software. I don’t recommend it at all.
- Was the problem with my computers (tried on two different machines) or the software itself? Don’t know, don’t care.
- None at all…
- I declined the “Optional Software” (i.e., crapware) and when the install finished and I attempted to run the program it gave me a message that the trial period had ended and I needed to register the program. Uninstalled it immediately…a total waste of time.
Create ISO images and bootable devices easily with this free program Make your USB device bootable with ISO to USB 1.6 setup. This speeds up and quiets down the process of installing an operating system. This program images a disk image directly onto your drive. The only problem with the program – and it’s a big one – is that it can freeze your system. Although it takes a while, it does eventually unfreeze. ISO to USB 1.6 Full Version Activator is a software can help you write the ISO image file to USB disks, it is really very simple to use, you only need to select the ISO file you want to burn, and select the USB device, then The software can quickly burn the entire ISO files. At the same time, the software also support bootable USB disk.
System Requirements for ISO to USB:
- USB device
- Windows 2008, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP
- Homepage: www.softsea.com
- Author isotousb.com
- Last version 1.6