Naevius USB Antivirus 2.2 Full Crack is a small application that in a matter of seconds can analyze a USB pendrive, informing you immediately about possible modifications that it may have suffered. But the most advisable option is to launch the “Protect” option which will avoid any attempt of infection.
- Efficient real-time protection against all kinds of threats (trojans, worms, spyware) that can activate from your USB device.
- Compatibility with any antivirus installed on the computer.
Naevius USB Antivirus portable
Naevius USB Antivirus 2.2 Registration Code is specially designed to protect USB drives Naevius USB Antivirus 2.2 with serial keys has been specially designed to protect USB drives from malicious programs and threats. Nearly everyone carries information on flash drives, pen drives, MP4 players, and other USB-based devices. They are very useful for moving information from a computer to another, but, unfortunately, they are also the ideal way to disseminate viruses and Trojans.
USB pendrives have become very useful gear, they allow us to comfortably take our files from one place to another, and use them on any computer, even though it isn’t our usual computer. But they have also become an ideal way of unintentionally transporting malicious files that can infect any computer that you connect the USB to. If you want to check your USB memory’s “health” and protect it from malicious applications that try to modify the autorun of the latter, download Naevius USB Antivirus 2.2 precracked .
- It would be desirable that the program protected the contents of an USB drive without erasing the files on it
- It accurately protects all your flash drives
- It’s light, easy to forget and protects your USB
- I have downloaded this product from the mothersite and it seemed fine when i did a scan using ImmunetProtect, Panda Cloud, Malwarebytes, SUPERAntispyware, Threatfire, Dr. Web CureIt, and finally, Avira Antivir. The trouble is the way it protects your USB. It does so by completely reformatting your USB to make sure there are no viruses in it, and then placing a non-deletable, dummy autorun.inf file to confuse any virus that should attempt to infect your USB (the same process as Panda USB Vaccine except it (Panda) doesn’t reformat the USB). Overall, I recommend its Protect option, but not as a USB AV. I’d place my bet on USB Guardian for that.
As you know, almost viruses, trojans, worms is spreaded from USB storage devices. This is including USB Flash drive, removable hard disk, Memory card, SD, MicroSD, MMC, USB Camera, USB Audio player, Mobile phone, iPod, Iphone etc. Other antivirus software should update signature database regularly, and they can not effectively protect offline computer that is not connected to the Internet. When new viruses, worms and other malicious attacks strike, traditional signatures are insufficient.
System Requirements for Naevius USB Antivirus:
- Author Naevius Software Group Ltd.
- Last version 2.2