NetSurveyor 2.0 patched gathers and displays information concerning the wireless access points it detects, enabling users to verify the network configuration and the signal strength.
Verify access point coverage for Wi-Fi networks
NetSurveyor full setup can be used as a connection troubleshooting application to check the Wi-Fi coverage and detect unauthorized access points. It enables administrators to analyze the evolution of the beacon quality in real time for each access point it finds and retrieve channel usage, displaying all the data in conclusive, colored graphs.
A reliable Wi-Fi network diagnostics application
NetSurveyor 2.0.9686 Full Version portable aims to help administrators troubleshoot Wi-Fi connections and verify that the network configuration is correct. It provides compatibility with most adapters having the NDIS 5.x driver installed. With the help of this application, not only that you can monitor access points to your Wi-Fi networks, but also discover the presence of unauthorized hotspots.
NetSurveyor 2.0.9686 full setup is an 802.11 (WiFi) network discovery tool NetSurveyor pin is an 802.11 (WiFi) network discovery tool that gathers information about nearby wireless access points in real time and displays it in useful ways. Similar in purpose to NetStumbler, it includes many more features. The data is displayed using a variety of different diagnostic views and charts. Download NetSurveyor 2.0 Full Version Registration key – An application that gathers information about all the detected Wi-Fi networks and access points, providing you with a powerful diagnostics tool
- It is very easy in use, and gives you all information adout your local wireless networks.
- Move on. This is garbage.
- Never got it started
- Can view only one chart at a time.
- A nice simple program for displaying wireless signals SSID, channel number, strengths, encryption, etc. and capable of logging it. Also the program is very graphical.
- Don’t even install on x64 system, required x86 it says..
- dont change it
The application provides you with detailed information about each wireless network it identifies, as well as access points and client workstations. It continuously monitors the signal strength, showing its timecourse within a simple line chart. Additionally, it can calculate the differential beacon qualities and the usage of the 802.11 channels, automatically generating its timecourse, a heatmap and a spectogram.
Logging and reporting possibilities
Aside from data capturing and reporting, NetSurveyor registered comes with an integrated recording function. This helps you capture scans, save the log files to your computer and view the data later in time using NetPlayer. Alternatively, you can generate complete reports in PDF format and save them to your computer so as to share them with others.
System Requirements for NetSurveyor:
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 (or later)
- 802.11 b/g wireless adapter installed with NDIS 5.x drivers (or later)
- CD-ROM Drive (for installing software)
- a minimum of 300 MB available hard disk space
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4, 1.2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 1000 MB free space
- Video: 32 MB video RAM
- Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Homepage: nutsaboutnets.com
- Author Nuts About Nets, LLC
- Last version 2.0.9686
What’s new in last version:
Support for Windows 7
NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 serial keys