The straightforward program uses a low-to-moderate amount of CPU and system memory, is very responsive and quickly finishes a task without freezing, crashing or popping up errors. We have not found any problems during our tests. There's also a help file available. No recent updates have been made. PDF reDirect 2.5.2 preactivated is the full-featured alternative to PDF995 and CutePDF. Features PDF reDirect keys allows converting any printable files to PDF documents
PDF reDirect Full Version license code
PDF reDirect 2.5.2 premium is a simple-to-use tool that enables you to create PDF files from any application which supports a printing function. But it comes equipped with other interesting features as well. Thanks to its uncomplicated interface and intuitive layout, you can easily figure out how to work with this tool, whether you are an experienced user or not. Once you have added items to the merge list (joining multiple files is possible), you can specify the output filename and destination, in order to proceed with the conversion procedure.
A program to create PDF documents Create PDF files from any application in a quick, convenient manner by turning to this comprehensive software solution that packs a user-friendly interface Convert web links to clickable hyperlinks (some limitations apply: see the instructions [ http://www.exp-systems.com/PDFreDirect/PDFreDirectHelp/Docs/Help_000.htm ]).
- Setting permissions to lock the PDF file can not be done with the free edition
- It’s very easy-to-use and straightforward
- Enables merging multiple files into one single PDF file
- Cluttered interface
- Includes encryption features
- Applying stamps and watermarks is not an available feature in the freeware version
- Lets you preview the PDF document before creating it
- Features PDF merging capabilities
- Lacks advanced editing tools
- Allows encrypting the output PDF files
- Comprehensive “help” file
- Strange looking interface that is unlike most Windows programs.
- Nothing yet.
- Light on resources. Works exactly as the Adobe PDF printer without having to install the Adobe CS2. I really hated to see Adobe bars in all my applications. I needed a PDF printer and this serves well. Priints are good even at 72 dpi.
- It is just so easy to use. So easy to merge docs. So easy to put together professional looking presentations from combinations of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- First of all it’s FREE. But MOST of all it’s so much easier to send data in a smaller file. Zip files aren’t as popular with the average pc user. PDF is the Perfect Document File. Thank you.
Batch Printers Create your very own Batch PDF printers with your favorite settings to automate and speedup your creation of PDF files. Font Settings Optimize your font settings to meet the needs of desktop publishing companies, or assure the proper viewing of your PDF files in foreign countries. E-Mail and FTP Support E-mail your PDF files straight from PDF reDirect full version setup Pro to your recipient. Use the FTP to upload your report directly to your web site. Stamps Apply pre-made or your own customized stamps and watermarks to your PDF Files. Attachments Add any file to your PDF file such as a PowerPoint presentation. Print your new PDF files to a Real Printer Built-in printer support allows you to print your PDF files to a real printer without having to open the PDF Reader. PDF File Locking Set permissions to lock the PDF file. Prevent your readers from printing or making alterations to your PDF file. Turn off "copy-and-paste" so that your file is protected. Utilities Delete or Rename a PDF file. Create a Folder. Quickly return to a recently accessed folder. Set the PDF's Metadata. VBA Automation Use VBA for Word, Excel or Access to create PDF files using your own code. Page Extraction Extract pages from existing PDF files to re-use in other documents. Unprotect PDF Files You can remove the encryption and/or restrictions imposed on a PDF file to return the PDF to a "normal" PDF state (requires that you provide the Master Password).
System Requirements for PDF reDirect:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K
- Homepage: www.exp-systems.com
- Author EXP Systems LLC
- Last version 2.5.2
I can print some very small files of 40 to 50 KB, but anything bigger and I get an error message with error code 100. How do I fix this?
Even if the application is in free or professional mode, it does no have limits for the size of the input files. However, try to perform a new installation of the program from its official website because there is no info about this error. Additionally, perform a restart of Print Spooler service. Go to Start > Run > cmd and then type the following commands:
After the successful messages are displayed, try to print to PDF again.
- net stop “Print Spooler”
- net start “Print Spooler”
Some bugs were found in conjunction with Windows 10. Does the latest version of PDF reDirect overcome them? (I’m really missing this app that I had on my Windows 7 PC).
No, the latest version won’t run on Windows 10. This is specified on the official website, based on the system requirements presented on the Download page.
According to that info, version 2.5.2 runs properly on the following versions of Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32&64 bit mode).
To obtain additional details, use the following link: http://www.exp-systems.com/
What’s new in last version:
This is a minor upgrade for the Freeware users. Here is the full list of changes:
FIXED: Bug that showed an error message when Command Line contained a filename exactly 3 letters long.
FIXED: Minor typo in French language file.
FIXED: Upgrade not running automatically after download is completed.
IMPROVED: Updated the Portuguese-BR language file (thanks to Luciano K).
IMPROVED: Made default the "Overwrite Existing File (Give Warning)" setting for new installations.
DOCUMENTATION: Added instructions for IT Administrators for network/server installation.
DOCUMENTATION: Mentioned that silent "/S" install switch must be capitalized instructions in the help file.
New user interface
Added a dropdown to access recently accessed documents so that it's easier to navigate to a recent folder
PDF reDirect 2.5.2 premium, PDF reDirect 2.5.0 crack, PDF reDirect 2.2.8 setup