Unreal Media Server 13.0 For Windows 10 Download is a software streaming server offering rich choice of live and on demand streaming functionality. It streams with variety of streaming protocols to deliver content to Flash Player, Silverlight, Windows Media Player, Unreal Media Player, mobile devices and Set-Top boxes. The server supports UMS (our proprietary, DirectShow-based, codec-independent) protocol for streaming to Unreal Media Player in Unicast and Multicast modes; RTMP and RTMPT protocols for streaming to Flash Player; MS-WMSP and MS Smooth streaming protocols for Silverlight and Windows Media Player; Apple HTTP Live streaming protocol for iOS and other HLS-enabled devices; MPEG2-TS protocol for streaming to Set-Top boxes. Adaptive bitrate streaming is supported via RTMP and HLS protocols. Time-shifted playback is supported for Flash Player and Unreal Media Player.
Unreal Media Server full version setup
Adaptive bitrate streaming is supported via WebSocket, RTMP and HLS protocols. Time-shifted playback is supported for HTML5 MSE players, Flash players and Unreal Media players, enabling trick-play functions for live stream: pause, resume, seek back and jump to real-time again. Unreal Media Server 13.0 For Windows Download streams ANY multimedia file format, encoded with ANY codec. Supported container formats include but are not limited to: MP4, ASF, AVI, MKV, MPEG, WMV, FLV, OGG, MP3, 3GP, MOV. Live playlist functionality allows streaming files in live mode and switching between live streams and files for a single stream.
Adaptive bitrate streaming is supported via WebSocket, RTMP and HLS protocols. Time-shifted playback is supported for HTML5
- It’s free, it looks quite versatile, very clean appearance.
- For the money, absolutely none.
- Unreal Media server is a good program for use in closed network enviroments as long as all computers on the network have the unreal media player installed. Easy to understand interface and plays most media types. Plus the additional media player can be embedded in html for use in webpages.
- The audio can become out of synch after 15 mins or so if network traffic is interrupted. This is sorted by just clicking STOP and PLAY again.
- Actually, you don’t have to be that technical to figure this out, especially compared to something with zero UI like Wowza or a giant UI like IIS. This is a great product. Also, you don’t need the plug-in to play video but it does offer a better experience. You can just use JW Player. Besides, IE is free so who cares if it uses IE?
- The only thing I found wrong with this program is that the plug-in for the player only seems to support internet explorer, and other players seem to have problems playing video over the network.
- Complicated =.
Unreal Media Server 13.0 For Windows 10 Download supports ingesting live streams from wide range of live software and hardware encoders that send streams over RTMP, RTSP, MPEG2-TS, MS-WMPS and UMS protocols. Incoming live streams can be instantly served to various players via two live streaming delivery modes: Near-Real-Time and Buffered. Conferencing applications can take advantage of 0.2 – 2 seconds latency provided by Near-Real-Time mode. Supported live encoders include: RTMP hardware and software live encoders such as FMLE; RTSP and MPEG2-TS software servers and encoding devices such as IP cameras and broadcasting equipment; MS-WMSP encoders such as WME and also Unreal Live Server which is our proprietary live audio-video encoder.
System Requirements for Unreal Media Server:
- Windows Media Player
- 128MB RAM
- Microsoft DirectX 8.x or later
- 800 Mhz CPU
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K
- Homepage: www.umediaserver.net
- Author Unreal Streaming Technologies
- Last version 13.0
What’s new in last version:
Support for live HEVC (h265) video ingest from RTSP and MPEG2-TS sources, and output to UMS and MPEG2-TS players.
Support for streaming files to HTML5 video element in web browsers via HTTP byte-range requests.
Bugfixes and performance improvements.
Unreal Media Server:
Full support for WebRTC: ability to publish live streams via WebRTC from web browsers to Unreal Media Server;
ability to play live streams from Unreal Media Server in HTML5 <video> element via WebRTC.
Complete re-work of MPEG2-TS receiver: improved startup time and performance.
New type of live rebroadcast: HLS receiver.
Unreal Live Server:
Support for QuickSync and NVidia H264 hardware encoding.
New video codecs support: VP8 and VP9.
Unreal Media Server 14.0 key, Unreal Media Server 13.0 full version, Unreal Media Server 12.0 serials, Unreal Media Server 11.5 Full Version Registered, Unreal Media Server 11.0 Activation Key, Unreal Media Server 10.5 codes, Unreal Media Server 10.1 serial keys, Unreal Media Server 9.5 reg keys, Unreal Media Server 9.0 Full Version license code, Unreal Media Server 8.0 with keygen, Unreal Media Server 7.0 Full Version Registered, Unreal Media Server 6.0 free download, Unreal Media Server 5.5 Registration key